Saturday, January 5, 2008

Happy New Year...

It's a new year. Perhaps this is a good time to begin new changes in my life. I have several goals and I figure the best way to state them all is simply by listing them.

I want to start eating a little healthier.

I want to begin working out regularly-- kind of like I did in high school.

I plan on going to bed earlier and not sleeping as late.

I want to become a little more eco-friendly.

I hope to focus on loving myself.


I intend to not seek out relationships-- but instead let them come to me.

I want to look at the stars more often.

I intend to get an internship in Dallas for the summer.

I want to spend money more wisely.

I hope to start letting the little things roll off my shoulders.

I want to enjoy more time with my friends and family.

I hope to excel in school.

I want to enjoy my last year and a half in Conway.

I want to be content with the life I lead.

That might be a lot of things to accomplish but I still think they are still decently realistic. I hope 2008 brings everything I want it to and none of what I don't. Ok-- I'm not that optimistic. But here's to the New Year anyway--- who knows?... It very well could be my year!

No comments: